MANCHESTER UNITED have one foot in the Europa League semi-finals but must get past Granada in their last-eight second leg first.
United beat Granada 2-0 in the first leg thanks to goals from Marcus Rashford and Bruno Fernandes.
What time does Man Utd vs Granada kick-off?
- United’s home clash with Granada will get underway from 8pm UK time on Thursday, April 15.
- The game will take place at Old Trafford in Manchester.
- There will be no fans in attendance at the clash.
What TV channel is it on and can I live stream?
- United’s second leg game with Granada will be shown live on BT Sport 2 and BT Sport Ultimate.
- You can live stream the action from the BT Sport app, which is available for download onto your tablet or mobile device.
Can I watch for FREE?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
Man Utd will be without three key players in Luke Shaw, Harry Maguire and Scott McTominay as they’re all suspended.
Eric Bailly is still suffering the effects of coronavirus so remains on the sidelines while Anthony Martial is out for the rest of the season.
Axel Tuanzebe is likely to start at centre back while Alex Telles will deputise for Shaw.
Granada have their own suspension problems as Domingos Duarte and Yan Eteki will miss the clash.
- Man Utd – 2/5
- Draw – 10/3
- Granada – 13/2
*Odds courtesy of Paddy Power and correct at time of publication.