PORTO and Chelsea go head-to-head tonight in the first-leg of their Champions League quarter final.
The Blues saw off Atletico Madrid in the last round but will be looking to hit back from a disastrous 5-2 defeat to West Brom at the weekend.
What time does Porto vs Chelsea kick-off?
- Kick-off tonight is at 8pm BST.
- Both legs will be played at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan stadium in Seville, Spain because of coronavirus restrictions.
- Follow ALL the action and build-up with our live blog below from 6.30pm.
What TV channel is it on and can I live stream?
- The game will be shown live on BT Sport 2.
- You can live stream the action from the BT Sport app, which is available download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Can I watch for FREE?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
What is the team news?
Oliveira is suspended for Porto meaning Liverpool loanee Marko Grujic could be drafted in as a replacement.
Mehdi Taremi is also suspended for the Portuguese side after being sent off in the win over Juventus.
Pepe is set to return for Porto while Malang Sarr can play against his parent club but is not expected to be picked.
Christian Pulisic will hope to play some part despite appearing to pick up an injury against West Brom.
It remains to be seen whether Antonio Rudiger or Kepa will travel after a training ground bust-up.