PORTUGAL take on Serbia in their second World Cup 2022 qualifying clash.
Cristiano Ronaldo and co. will be itching to make it to the Qatar showpiece next year and got off to a winning start when they beat Azerbaijan earlier this week.
But it’s the Serbs who are top of the group after the opening game, with a stunning Aleksandar Mitrovic lob helping them to a 3-2 win over Ireland.
What time does Serbia vs Portugal kick-off?
- Serbia’s clash with Portugal will get going from 7.45pm UK time on Saturday, March 27.
- The game will take place at the Rajko Mitic Stadium in Belgrade where Red Star play their games.
- There will be no fans in attendance because of coronavirus restrictions.
What channel Serbia vs Portugal on and can I live stream it?
- Portugal’s visit to Serbia will be shown live on the Sky Sports Red Button.
- You can live stream the clash from the Sky Sports app, which is available for download onto your mobile and tablet device.
- Non-Sky Sports subscribers can still watch all the action with a Now TV Day Pass.
For Serbia, Aleksandr Mitrovic is expected to start after his starring role against Ireland earlier this week.
Dusan Tadic is also expected to feature as he was on hand with the assists for Mitrovic’s brace.
Portugal can expect Ronaldo to start, with Joao Felix and Diogo Jota likely to be in the first XI too.
Bruno Fernandes came on at half time against Azerbaijan so could also get the nod to start in Belgrade.
- Serbia – 7/2
- Draw – 27/10
- Portugal – 4/6
*Odds courtesy of Paddy Power and correct at time of publication.