CHELSEA take on Porto with one foot in the Champions League semi-final.
The Blues defeated the Portuguese side 2-0 in quarter-final first leg last week in Seville, which is also where the second leg will be held.
When is Chelsea vs Porto?
- Chelsea vs Porto takes place on Tuesday April 13.
- The match kicks off at 8pm.
- The Estadio Ramon Sanchez-Pizjuan in Sevilla again plays host to the tie, with away goals counting as normal despite the fixture being held in a neutral venue because of covid restrictions.
What live stream and TV channel is Chelsea vs Porto on?
Chelsea vs Porto will be broadcast live on BT Sport 2.
BT begin their coverage at 7pm.
How can I watch Chelsea vs Porto for FREE?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
What is the team news?
After firing four past Crystal Palace and keeping a clean sheet against Porto, again Thomas Tuchel has some tough decisions to make.
Kai Havertz was excellent as a false No9 at Selhurt Park, opening the lead and creating for Christian Pulisic, who scored twice too.
The pair, alongside playmaker Mason Mount, will expect to keep their place for the European clash.
That would mean benching Timo Werner again, despite the German being preferred to Pulisic in Spain last week.
But the American’s double, Havertz’s performance and Mount’s consistency means they are all primed to play.
Although should Tuchel sense some tired legs, Werner is available to start on either flank, or through the middle.
Olivier Giroud and Tammy Abraham have both made the bench in the last two matches and compete for a place up front.