WEST HAM close out a fruitful Premier League season against in-form Brighton at the AMEX this weekend.
The Hammers drew 2-2 with Manchester City in their final home game last weekend, while Brighton drew 1-1 against Leeds.
Before that, however, Brighton put on a clinic by beating Man Utd 4-0 on home turf, and will present a tough task as always for David Moyes’ men.
Since Brighton were promoted to the Premier League in 2017, West Ham have not been able to beat them in nine outings, losing three and drawing the other six.
But West Ham will be looking to change that statistic on Sunday, with a place in next season’s Europa League at stake.
What time does Brighton vs West Ham kick-off?
- West Ham’s trip to Brighton will get underway from 4pm UK time on Sunday, May 22.
- The game will take place at the Amex Stadium in Brighton.
- Their first encounter earlier this season finished 1-1.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- The TV fixture selections for the final day of the Premier League season have yet to be made.
- However, coverage for EVERY match on the final day of the Premier League season will commence on Sky Sports or BT Sport.
Said Benhrahma could be available to play against Brighton, having injured his ankle in the 4-0 win over Norwich.
David Moyes should have a close to fully fit squad for the Hammers’ final game of the season.
Michael Antonio, Declan Rice, Jarrod Bowen and Kurt Zouma are all expected to start.
- Brighton – 29/20
- Draw – 12/5
- West Ham – 7/4
*Odds courtesy of Betfair and correct at time of publication.