ARSENAL take on Wolves in a crucial Premier League clash upon their return to action after the winter break.
The game is set to be the first of two clashes to take place between both sides in the next couple of weeks.
The Gunners are still hoping to finish the season in the top four but Wolves have one of the best defensive records in the league.
- Start time: 7.45pm GMT
- TV/Live stream: BT Sport 2
- Wolves XI: To follow
- Arsenal XI: To follow
Follow ALL the action with our live blog below…
What time does Wolves vs Arsenal kick-off?
- Wolves’ clash with Arsenal will get going from 7.45pm UK time on Thursday, February 10.
- The game will take place at Molineux in Wolverhampton.
- There will be a full capacity crowd in attendance for the match.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Wolves vs Arsenal will be shown live on BT Sport 2 and BT Sport 2 HD in the UK.
- You can live stream the action from the BT Sport app, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Arsenal are buoyed by the returns of Granit Xhaka and Thomas Partey, with both back after suspensions.
Mikel Arteta is hopeful that right-back Takehiro Tomiyasu will be able to recover from a knock he suffered before the winter break.
“He’s there. He had a recurring injury in the same place so we have to be careful with him, but he’s been training hard. Let’s see if he’s available or not,” Arteta explained.
Wolves are sweating over the fitness of Hwang Hee-chan while Pedro Neto remains out with a knee problem.